Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Assalamualaikum w.b.t…


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim…


Alhamdulillah, everything seems to fall into place these days.. I can’t complain much anymore.. or being scared of what is yet to come.. I know that I have my beloved friends now to support me and guide me whenever I did wrong.. Right now, I feel like I am the most blessed person on Earth.. But that is just because I have my du’a answered by The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.. He is truly the one with the knowledge of what is good and bad for us…

A reminder for myself on marriage..

Just like any other girl.. I want a lover.. A man. But I have many hopes of how does the man that I want looks and acts like, and I am just hoping that he is the right one for me as I am also the right one for him..

Al-Baqarah : 216.

An-Nur: 26

Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements) or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karim (generous provision i.e. Paradise).

An-Nur :32

And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Salihun (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people).

An-Nur :33.

And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His Bounty. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you know that they are good and trustworthy. And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of Allah which He has bestowed upon you. And force not your maids to prostitution, if they desire chastity, in order that you may make a gain in the (perishable) goods of this worldly life. But if anyone any one compels them (to prostitution), then after such compulsion, Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful (to those women, i.e. He will forgive them because they have been forced to do this evil action unwillingly).

For each of these verses, they are some complimenting stories that we can ponder on..
Yet, some of us still try to make.. excuses. We tend to do that because we do not really know who we are. And for each of the stories, I will be absolutely glad to be able to write on it one day.. InsyaAllah J

That is why we need friends..
Recently I have just discovered that with friends by your side, you can have many more new ideas every day on just about everything.
A friend of mine, Green I call her here because she just seems to love the color green so much. Sorry :P
Points out to me on how to be creative to sell out my products.

(I am a stockist for Hi-Goat products in UPMKB) whoops! There goes my address..


Back to my story.. she points out that maybe I can put the goat’s milk tablets in individual packets of plastics.. Hurm, I never really thought of that actually.. I guess having two heads are so much better than one. I hope this friendship stays because of Allah, cause it seems that every friendship that I have, only stays because I love and befriend them because of Allah.. I think there is a point to what happen to me. I hope you guys think the same too J

That’s all for now… Wallahualam Bissawab.


No comments:

Post a Comment