Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Photoshop Advices For Those Beginners Out There.

Assalamualaikum W.B.T~

As you can see, with the development of technology these days,
ways to manipulate things also rapidly become advanced.
Hence, we need to rush ourselves on achieving this skills and
at the same time, having a real Muslim's traits in body and soul
to balance our worldly achievements and Afterlife achievements.

A good Muslim, should never feel the least bit touched when no one
doesn't appreciate or give encouragements for what they have done.
Because we do things with honesty, for the reason that we want
people to see how beautiful Islam is, how we want Allah S.W.T to
see us the way we want to be seen. To be accepted by Him
and not by human being that can offer nothing to us but pain and
agony, unless with the presence of His love.

Whoops~! Straying as always I guess...

To be a good Photoshopper (errr.. I don't really know the real term..),
you have to have determination, interest, precision (because when you use
a mouse, it tends to get very, VERY annoying when the line you made is
a bit off the line) and something else that you guys want to add. Oh and
don't forget patience because this will take hours and hours and hours..
of fun! InsyaAllah (for me). :)

Thats the inner recipe for the photoshopper. Now for the real basics.
Have you guys explored the tools in photoshop?

If not, then you should try now! There are many, many ways to really
manipulate those tools, so enjoy~!

As I am a beginner myself, I'm just writing this to make sure that
I will be able to remind myself about how my flame of passion
for arts, will never, InsyaAllah, be extinguished.

That's all cause' I still have many basics to learn~!
Oh and sorry if this isn't really an advice. I just want to share :)


A picture that I drawn, I know, it doesn't look much, but I am pretty much
satisfied :)


~Wallahualam Bissawab~

1 comment: